>> ... >> InternationalStudents
Visa and Residence Procedures

Posted:2011-12-19 Views: Font:[ Large Middle Small ]

Once you are admitted to PUHSC, you will get an X1 VISA from the Chinese embassy in your country.

Foreign student should enter China with an X1 VISA.

New students with X1 VISA should get a residence permit within 30 days upon entry or face a fine. They should apply for the residence permit in the Division of Exit-Entry of the Administration of the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau (500RMB fee) or they could also ask for an agent to do this for them with a fee of 100 RMB. The documents required are listed below:

1) A valid passport with a valid VISA.

2) A Health Examination Report or Validation Report from the Beijing International Travel Health Care Center.

3) A valid Residence Registration Certificate issued by the residential police station.

4) Admission Letter and JW202/201

5) An official photo with white/blue base, the size of 3.5*5.3cm

Students have to renew the residence permit per 11 months in China, and will be punished for delay.

Print Close