Global health is the study of health in the context of globalization. It emerges as an interdisciplinary field incorporating theory and social involvement, and disciplines such as medicine, epidemiology, sociology and more. The learning experience will combine classes, professional field trips and practicum, which will enable students to explore the realities of health and society in southern Israel.
The program's important dates are:
· Application deadline: Feb 15th 2016
· Notification of Acceptance: March 21st 2016
· Courses dates: July 5th- August 2nd 2016
A bit about BGU:
· BGU is ranked 30 in the QS 50 under 50
· BGU belongs to the top 100 global universities in 2013 for number of US utility patents awarded annually.
· BGU is the first Israeli University to become a member of US National Academy of Inventors
· BGU is Ranked 49 in the top 100 schools worldwide for cyber research