CMB Beijing Office
12 March 2012
The China Medical Board, an American foundation founded nearly 100 years ago to advance health in China and Asia, invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant. Please see www.chinamedicalboard.org for more information about the CMB’s work.
Reporting to the CMB Beijing Office Manager, the administrative assistant will assist all CMB Beijing office staff with office administrative work. His/her duties include but are not limited to the following:
l Handle front desk service and receive phone calls;
l Assist Office Manager with office logistics such as data entry, copying and printing;
l Assist Office Manager with some finance related work when necessary;
l Maintain office equipment, in charge of purchasing of office stationary and suppliers;
l Manage office information data such as photo and audio-video collection and upload;
l Manage contact information such as name cards and business contacts;
l Assist Office Manager with office visitors including the president and trustees visit to China as well as Beijing Office Director’s travel;
l Assist Office Manager with events and conferences;
l Assist the other staff of Beijing office when necessary including assistance to Beijing Office Director, Office Manager, Grants Manager and Project Coordinator with logistics.
1. Strong inter-personal skills, ability to work as a part of team, and multi-tasking.
2. High personal and professional standards and the ability to maintain confidential data.
3. Good organizational skills.
4. Advanced user of MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
5. Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese is a plus.
6．Some finance experience is preferred.
7. New graduates are warmly welcomed.
Please send your CV (both in English and Chinese) to firstname.lastname@example.org with title “Administrative Assistant Application.”